I have been contemplating creating a new blog for a long time, and finally just decided to do it tonight. Its getting a little late, so I'm not going to post much right now... ok, maybe I will. I'm the kind of guy who everyone comes to for advice, and is often forgotten or just left out of plans. I usually just deal with it, its something I've dealt with for most of my life, so I'm used to it. Since entering College, this has, thankfully, started to change. I'm still used for advice, but I'm actually included in things, which is refreshing for me.
Get on with your story man
So I have met a few people whose company I really enjoy, and a couple of them are very... interesting. They don't live a normal life, but I'm not going to get into that. I look past this oddity (its an oddity for me) and just view them for their personalities. They both are awesome people, and I am extremely... relaxed? when I'm with them. They make college life bearable and enjoyable.
I have to get up early tomorrow, so I will post more later.
Pacis , Diligo , Tripudium , Prosperitas insisto vos
No comments:
Post a Comment