Your smile, your laugh, that little twinkle in your eyes when yours and mine meet.
The blush you get when we interact, the love I feel emanating from you when we hold each other close.
The way your pulse quickens when we embrace, and your breathing gets heavier as we kiss.
Some men are lucky enough to experience these feelings. I used to be. Recent developments have led me to decide to pull back, and just be "That Guy" (see my older post)
I used to be able to those things for you, but now all I can do is sit and wait. Sit, wait, and pray. Pray that one day, I will be able to do those things for you again. I wish nothing but happiness on anyone involved in a relationship, I just hope that someday soon, I will be rejoining the ranks of the "happily taken". Until then, I bid you farewell (for now).
No comments:
Post a Comment