Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Night Angel's thoughts from the last month

“I know you're out there And I know you care 'Cause I feel you Like an angel watching over me.” I'm not looking to the past and worrying about it, instead, I'm looking to the future and concerning myself with proving that I do exist, and I really do care about you too my dear.

what do you do when someone loves you, but you cant be anything more to a friend to them, and you tell them to move on, but they cant?

the angel of darkness is coming. follow me down the path, and I will protect you, I will give you guidance through the trials to come. I am the Night Angel.

the night holds wonderous things. people are most prone to truth telling at night, when all their inhibitions are gone you never know what might be said or done. rest assured that I will always be ther watching over you, keeping you safe from the things that go bump in the night.

if you are going to lie about being something you aren't, at least make sure that no one knows what the thing you are pretending to be actually is, cuz then you just look stupid.

as life goes on, things only get more and more challenging. its at times like these where you will need someone like me beside you, to help you stay strong and keep going. know i'm always here for you when you need me.

love is an odd thing. While many claim to know what it means, its definition is always variable by how one particular peron interprets it. To me, love is all about passion. If you really care for a person, you will do anything to make them happy, even if the task seems impossible, but then, isn't a relationship all about making the impossible into the possible?

we dont chose who we love. its also not something that is predetermined by fate. love is the kind of thing that just... happens. it can be with the most unlikely person that you fall in love with, but when it happens, you know for sure that you dont want to live your life without that person in it.

at night, things get their most confusing. innermost thoughts get shared. there are certain things that are said or done that shouldn't be, but they are anyway. the only thing we can do about this is to try and make something good come out of something potentially negative

when you know enough about relationships to help others, but you cant help your own, what are you supposed to do then? keep fighting? or do you give up and just let what happens happen. I can tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to keep fighting the good fight, and hope that i can figure things out.

ife likes to fuck with us. people like me? we like to fuck with life. don't let the little things get to you, enjoy every minute of your life. take each new challenge as an oppertunity to better yourself, or learn from your mistake. but more importantly, learn to laugh and have a good time, cuz isnt that really all that matters?

Christmas is almost here. Have you been naughty or nice? Seriously, isnt it kinda creepy that an anciently old man would sneak into your house and leave you little "gifts"? sounds to me like he is just a pedo looking for some attention.

When the night falls, when minds are racing, when coherent thought ceases to exist, I will be the shining light, the one to make time slow down, and the one to make sense of things again. I am... The Night Angel

when the sandman comes, let him put you to sleep, and you will dream dreams a plenty, for dreams are where our mind goes to unwind, and if we dont let it do that, we may well go crazy.

When it seems that your life isnt going how you want it to, remember, there is always someone out there who would love to be in your position.

...and as the light turns to dark, and the day becomes night, I will be watching over you, for I am the Watcher of the lost, the Guardian of the lonely, Lover of the damned, and most Feared of the living. I am... the Night Angel

This is a new year, a fresh start, so lets put the past behind us and start over, give life a jump start and look at things in a new light.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are all of my thoughts pertaining to The Night Angel from the past month. let me know what you think and if I should keep posting them every month

No comments:

Post a Comment