The character with the titular name is an assassin, or as they are called in the book, a Wetboy. the whole point of Wetboys is to get in, make the kill, get out. They are like ninjas mixed with assassins. but the Night Angel is especially good at what he does due to some special circumstances, he can literally become invisible, make himself believable as another person (disguise himself), and make anyone believe anything he says.
Now, where I'm going with this is that I'm going to fade into the shadows for those who don't even attempt to keep me in the light (you know who you are, those of you I frequently talk to are safe from this) and just be on the peripheral of their lives, waiting for when they want or need me again, then I will decide if they deserve my assistance.
Also, I have recently discovered that I am very good with my words. I plan to do some exploration with this and see where it takes me. I fully intend to use this supposed power for good though, so those of you who may or may not be worried about me taking over the world with my words, don't worry just yet, that comes in 2024 (Norris/Krebs for president/vicepresident-ators)
But I digress, the whole point of me taking on the name and persona of The Night Angel is to use it as my "pen name" of a sorts, since I use it when I'm giving deep thoughts, or giving my advice to people through an odd source such as a Facebook status. But the whole reason I chose that persona is because the Night Angel isnt afraid of what people think of him, he doesn't care. The only thing he is concerned with is what he thinks of himself, and that his loved ones stay safe, but as you find out, he cannot have love in his life, only flings (this part I'm not sure if I associate with as of yet).
Anywho, within the next few days, I fully intend to post my thoughts as The Night Angel to this blog for all the world to see and judge. I don't care what you think about them, I'm just posting them.
Thank You,
The Night Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment