Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dreams...

Last night was an interesting night because of my dreams. It started out as a cherub type thing, sort of like Cupid, eating the souls of people. It jumped around different houses, eating the souls of everyone in there. The only way to stop it was to shoot it with incendiary rounds, but every time we shot it, it came back. We (Myself and a few others who were savvy to what was going on) managed to lure it into a furnace somehow though, and that was the end of that. Then, my dreams moved to the tooth fairies from Hellboy 2 eating the soulless peoples teeth and possessing them, turning the entire campus into mindless things, kind of like the CF people are now, but they were more forceful. they had an underground lair and everything, and myself and steve managed to infiltrate and find out what was going on. thats about when i woke up due to being uncomfortable, when I fell back asleep, I had a dream about the man in the cloak again, the assassin. I dont remember details about that one though

No comments:

Post a Comment