Saturday, February 13, 2010

Karma and other things

Yes, Karma is my first topic today.

Karma- n.

action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad in life.

now, you may be wondering why im posting this, its because Karma is being sweet to me today. things that people have done to me are coming back on them, and things that I have done for others are coming back to me, yielding good results. I have a very good feeling that these next few days are going to be good ones.


now, to other news-
the skillet concert last night was AMAZING!!!!!!! sadly, thats all we got to see cuz Kelsea got sick, but its okay, I would chose her health over a concert any day.

my play director is making me dye my facial hair black, but leave my hair red, so im going to look like a d-bag for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment