Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life through my eyes, part 1

I'm a lover, a hater, a playmaker.
I'm a writer, a fighter, a stalwart.

Most people cant accept what I am, who I am, or what I believe in.
Most people dont even take the time to attempt to find out.
They look at me and see my shell, not the inner me.

I put up facades, barricade the doors.
Dig a moat around my inner defenses.
All of this, just to see, who cares enough to see the real me.

I'm a lover, a hater, a playmaker.
I'm a writer, a fighter, a stalwart.

Love ever, Hurt never, fight to the very end.
Use your words, keep your head in the game, never back down.
See here, here I stand ready to take a bullet for what I believe in.

All the haters can die, let the rebel flag fly.
All the liars can fry, the nobel hearted will rule.
Justice will ring, I will balance everything.

I'm a lover, a hater, a playmaker.
I'm a writer, a fighter, a stalwart.

I'm a lover, a hater, a playmaker.
I'm a writer, a fighter, a stalwart.

I am a Libra, I bring hope to the hopeless.
Justice in an unjust world.
This is my life, through my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment