The first part of this blog comes from one of my Ninja friends Nick The shadowNINJA Ryan. He's a cool guy, check him out: http://shadowexist.blogspot.com/2010/09/relapse.html#comment-form
Relapse
Baby, I love you so
But darling, I've got to let you know
That I'm gonna
Relapse
Fall back on my past, spin outta control
Watch it all blow up in my face, yes
I'm falling through space, and no
Don't let me meet you here again
I've done it once, I'll do it twice
You gotta know that I'm not that nice
I hear her calling me
I'm still not that free, yet
So I'm gonna
Relapse
Fall back on my past, spin outta control
Watch it all blow up in my face, yes
I'm falling throught space, and no
Don't let me meet you here again
We know who wants it
We know who's got it
We know now, that's what I'm gonna do
Relapse
This next part is written by yours truely, and I'll admit its not as elegant as Nicks, but imo, its wonderful.
Relax
Sit back, let the good times roll
everybody get ready, come on lets go
Throw the dice, watch them spin
We're livin' in a world of sin.
A world of prejudice and hate
where everyone just violates and rapes.
Rapes the system, the economy
sometimes even you and me...
Just sit back, relax.
Just sit back.
Life isn't always what we want it to be
but we can make it work if we just try to see...
See the good in others,
the good in trying.
The world is dying,
what are we gonna do?
Our fate lies in the hands of a chosen few.
the few who step up to the plate
take the bull by the horns
get pricked by the thorns.
But for now lets all just...
Sit back and relax,
enjoy life as we make it
maybe one day we will take it
to the extreme, come out on top.
but who knows, maybe we'll all just flop.
Just sit back, relax.
Just sit back.
Just.
sit.
back.
Looking back on it now, a few weeks after writing it, it didnt turn out how i wanted it to, but hey, live and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment