Sunday, January 9, 2011

silence is golden... or not

so, starting out this post, I realize its been forever since my last update. I also dont even have a title for this one yet, but it will come, they always do.

I've been feeling kinda down as of late, for reasons unknown to me, but I'm getting tired of it, yet, nothing seems to help me much. part of me thinks its the fact that all my friends are now internet friends only, as I only have a couple people I still consider in real life friends, and they are all at least 4 hours away, if not more.

add to that the fact I havent heard from a few of my "friends" who I thought would always be there for me, despite everything put in our way, yeah, I'm not in good spirits.

sometimes I wonder, if I've made the right decisions the past few months since I left Grand View, but then, I realize, that if I hadn't I would probably be worse off than I am now...

I think everything would just be better if I could have seen that one person I really wanted to see over break, but it didnt happen, and I probably wont get a chance for another year at least.

(first part of a set of lyrics I'm working on)

Sitting in the dark I cant forget
Sitting all alone where time will never hit
I call your name into the night
All thats returned is the night's music.

The end is near
ready your fear
your swords,
your shields
the end is drawing near.

You're nothing but a ghost
Something from the past at the very most
Be brave and you may triumph
Lose hope and you will surely fall.

The end is near
ready your fear
your swords,
your shields
the end is drawing near.




Ill post more later.

1 comment: