Right now, its at a low point. nothing seems to be going right, I feel like I have no friends worth anything, cuz even when I do manage to talk to someone, its only for a few seconds, then they just stop responding.
I feel like I have no future, no hope.
There are two people I want to see right now more than anyone else in the world, and odds are, neither of them know it... well, one of them might, but the other one, I'm not even sure the other person still exists. Hell, I'm not sure if either of the people I want to see still exist, seeing as how people change over time.
Going to Des Moines on the 22nd, going to see the old crew from Grand View... we'll see if I still feel like I belong there or not.
I may post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment