Sunday, October 30, 2011
Book Writing
So I got a package from the family the other day (huge shocker, that). I had sent my MacBook home with them when they came to visit over Labor Day so that they could pull all of my info off of my hard drive. The main things I wanted off of it were my vast (well, not so vast) music collection, my pictures, and (most importantly) my documents. The only thing that was on this disk was the documents, but that is alright. The reason I wanted them is because I was working on a book before my Mac died on me, and I want to finish it so I can try to market it and sell it. Well, I got the files and as soon as I get the spare time (probably will be on my days off) I will be working on my writing of my book. Here's to hoping I can pull it off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment