Last weekend was my birthday, and it sucked. It made me realize how important I am (or lack thereof) to most of my friends. My family all wished me a happy birthday, and a couple of my friends did (the ones that have known me forever) but the ones that I most thought would at least say hi didn't. Then my car took a massive shit on me, and to fully repair it I would have to buy a new radiator, brakes, battery and tires, totaling over $350, which I don't have. Ever.
So, to try and make myself feel better, I went and spent some money I shouldn't have and bought myself a new shirt, and the new Five Finger Death Punch album. Best $25 I've ever spent. The new album is quickly becoming my all time favorite, I can't stop listening to it on repeat over and over.
Then, yesterday I got to play video games with one of my dearest friends, and it was a freaking blast. I only wish we could have been in the same room playing rather than having to play using SKYPE to talk to each other.
I also found out yesterday that I got 230 points out of a possible 250 on my paper about Video Game Benefits. I'm pretty damn proud of that.
Other than that, its damn cold outside, and I hate it. I love fall, and am okay with winter, but I hate cold weather oh so very much. It makes me wish I was hanging out with friends around a nice fire drinking some hot tea/coco/some other warm tasty drink.
I miss my friends.
We should kill more zombies together sometime soon.
ReplyDelete