Life has been a massive shitstorm for me lately. I've been going almost nonstop for the past 2 months with little to no rest (rest as in relaxation time) I get up, go to school, go to work/interning, go home, go to bed. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
I haven't talked to any of my friends in I don't even know how long
I had to drop one of my classes that I was failing so bad I had no hope of passing at all, meaning I wont be getting my deploma before I transfer to UNI
Work is getting shittier by the night.
My XBOX 360 red ringed on me, so I have no form of video game entertainment
The weather is getting shittier so I can't go do anything outside with the little free time I DO have
What's worse? I'm slipping back into the depression that plagued me for most of my Jr and Sr years of High school, as well as a good portion of my Freshman year of college. I can't take anti-depressants because then I wouldn't be able to work to my full potential at work, not to mention I can't afford them and my (shitty) health insurance wont cover them.
I just need a fucking month where I don't have to do anything.
I need to see my friends again, what few I have left.
I need to start living again.
If I could find a way, you know I would be there in a heartbeat.
ReplyDelete