Monday, September 12, 2011

Fights

Its amazing how sometimes, the biggest fights can start over the littlest, or even the stupidest things. Its also amazing how sometimes, these fights can drive close friends apart. That happened to me a little over a year ago. I don't even remember what the fight was about, only that it had been building up due to a lot of little things for a while, and when it finally exploded, things were said that shouldn't have been, and people ended up getting hurt badly.

You know whats still more amazing than that? Sometimes, those big fights can bring people closer together.

The friend who I got into the above mentioned fight with and I have made our amends and have been talking a lot lately. God knows I've been needing a friend to just talk to lately. Well, this friend and I are now almost as close as we were before the fight, if not a little closer. Thats how it seems to me anyway.

Now I just need to work on my teleportation spells so I can go see said friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment