There was once two friends
inseperable, they were called.
One was a Nymph, the other, an Angel of the night.
The Angel had hurt the Nymph, and she had hurt the Angel
they became distant, no longer close.
One day they decided to change that.
The Nymph said "I'm sorry"
The Angel did too.
They began forging their friendship anew.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend the nymph and I have been talking a lot lately, trying to figure out how our friendship went wrong, and just remembering what we had. Its made me reminiscent.
We've come to terms with what we did wrong, how we messed up. We've put it behind us, and begun forging a new friendship. We are both dealing with a lot of hardships in our personal lives, be it issues with our respective significant others, our friends (sometimes lack thereof) and financially, but we are helping each other get through it, slowly but surely.
There are few people left in my life that I would dare to call a True Friend, but this person is definitely one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment