Sunday, September 11, 2011

Memories


The memories of love
The memories of pain
and all the memories of hatred and deceit.

Nothing stops me from remembering
on these cold, lonely nights
of the times we used to share
in the glowing moonlight.

We would stay up all night
talking the hours away
til the sun started to show
then we would scurry away.

You've been missed, oh friend of mine
I'm so glad we've been reunited at last.
We've shared joys and sorrows
and pains and prides
now nothing can hide
my un-hindered cry.

We've spend late nights just walking the streets
enjoying each others company,
and smiling when eyes meet.

But now we are separated
this friendship we had
crumbled to nothing
and is now gone in the wind.

The nights are no more,
the joy is all gone
I miss you so much,
I just can't go on.

One little message is all I receive
and it puts a smile on this weary face
bright enough to light the darkest space.

I miss you my friend,
I hope to see you soon
And begin making memories again.

1 comment: