Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blackened

When the light leaves your soul, it leaves you hard and blackened. Nothing can change it, except a new light coming from a new source.

Some people say that we only have one soul mate, if any at all. Not I. I am a firm believer that we all have at least one, but most of the time, we have multiple. The problem is finding them. I have been lucky enough to find at least one so far in this life, and there are a couple other people who were/are possibilities, only time will tell for sure.

A lot of people also say soul mates are only for sexual relationships, I now believe this to be an utter falsehood. One of my new friends and I are extremely close, and if she weren't already spoken for, I have a good feeling that we would be so much more than we are now, but I am content with where we are, and I am pretty sure she is too.

As things stand currently, I've accepted my lot in this life, and am going to do the best with the cards I have been dealt, hopefully it turns out to be a winning hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment