Monday, October 12, 2009

Incapable

So, tonight scared me, and not in a good way. We were hanging out at Steve's place, and Sarah just passed out all of a sudden. Luckily she was already sitting on the floor, so the fall wasn't that bad, and Steve and Zach are both nursing students, so they were able to take care of her, but it made me realize: I'm completely incapable of helping in situations like this, despite my experience as an Eagle Scout, I still have no idea what to do in a situation like this.

I need to brush up on my first-aid knowledge, so that i know how to be of some help in situations. All I could do was sit there and watch helplessly as one of my best friends was passed out. Trust me, you can never feel worse than when you fail to help someone you care deeply about. I pray that none of you, my readers, ever have to deal with it, because its a terrible feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment