Monday, October 26, 2009

Lost

The love is gone
the love is lost
the love is put away
to be taken back out another day.

Lose you once
Lose you twice
Love you once
Love you always

Though I will always feel it,
I will not always hear it.
Nothing can change the way I feel for you
Save for you saying "I no longer love you"

I will always be there willing to help
be it homework or moving, or just listening.

Its been almost 10 years now, I know you better than most, and you know me better than all. Love, Faith and Pain are what makes the world go around. I love you, I have faith in your choice and that if things are meant to be they will, and I know that if the pain dont kill me, it can only make me stronger. and it is definately only making me stronger, so I must say, while I may not like it, this is a good thing to have happen.

I am now clearer of mind, heart and body.
Though your name and face still appear in my minds eye,
I feel that will always be true,
as my heart still burns for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a poem written spur of the moment, and while it doesn't follow any traditional methods of poetry, it follows my traditional style. those of you who have read my poetry know that this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment