Thursday, October 1, 2009

Demons

So, very few people know this about me, but I am plagued by demons, literally. Since I was in the 2nd grade, I have seen demons of all shapes and sizes. They seem to be drawn to me for some reason. When I was in 3rd grade, I started hearing them talk, and understanding them. The one thing that stands out most to me is when I heard them say "This one will do nicely. We must keep an eye on him..." and since then, I saw a demon EVERYWHERE I went. Sometimes they were disguised as humans, sometimes I saw them in their true forms. Once I hit 4th grade, I started talking to a few of the ones that weren't out to "get" me, and I learned quite a bit from them. Also come 4th grade, I met my better half. Once she and I grew close, I never saw any more demons. I would have flashes every now and then, but very seldom. I knew they were still there, I could feel their presence, but never saw them. Until my Jr year in high school, when my better half was forced away from me and I lost contact with her for 2 years. Then is when the demons came back with a fury. I am still fighting off their advances, but I am currently winning, as I have started talking to my better half again. Sadly, it still isnt enough. Tonight, the bonds I placed on my inner "demon" began to break, something that hasn't happened for 4 years. Last time it happened, bad things happened, so now I must devote 2 days of being anti-social to containing the demon within me. This is going to be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment