Love.
Its trivial how much trouble it causes.
One thing I realize about it though:
I would rather have you in my life as a friend
Than not have you in my life at all.
I pour my heart out
tell you everything,
though I dont have to because you know me so well.
For now I will disappear, just sitting and waiting.
Hoping that one day, things will return to normal,
but rest assured, I have other loves that are equal
to you, so I wont be waiting forever.
My feelings will always be there, but they wont always
be prominent. I wish you nothing but the best in all
your endeavors, and I will always be there for you.
I bid you a fond farewell, my former guardian, but the
torch has been passed, I will no longer rely on you.
There is another who loves me as much as you once did,
and claim you still do.
I still love you, and true love means being able to let go
when no longer wanted or needed. I can tell that I fit one
of those categories, so I will leave. the new keeper is more
present, more local, and more friendly.
to the new keeper, I love you, I need you, I don't want to leave
you. Though we have had issues in the past, over the past month
most have been resolved to a point. I just hope you now realize
what you really mean to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment