so, its been a while, so im going to give a brief lowdown on whats going on in my life:
I now have a girlfriend, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I have to go 3 weeks without seeing her though. Maybe with any luck she will be able to come visit me though.
I have no job for the holiday cuz Subway decided to fuck me over and not give me any hours, so I'm probably going to quit and just find a new job.
I have no money to speak of, meaning that buying my books for next semester is going to be a challenge.
Angel is coming back at the end of the week, so it should be interesting to see how that whole situation plays out.
here is my final thought I'm going to leave you with for now: if you really care about someone, you should be willing to do anything for them, go through any amount of pain, physical or mental, just to see them safe. you should be willing to sacrifice your joy to see them happy. you should be willing to put yourself into any situation just to see that persons smile.
if you are unable to do these things, then you dont actually care about the person at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment