Its been two years since I last saw you, and now you will be back in the state tomorrow. Its kind of a surreal thought, with everything that we've talked about in the past... but all those are gone, up in smoke and flames now. It will be interesting to see how things play out between us and the rest of our old group, those of us who used to be so close, but then drifted so far apart when you left. I really do miss you, and our chats we used to always have, but some things are better off left in memories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been a week since I last saw you, and its going to be two more before it happens again. Skype and texting are all well and good, but it can't compare to the feeling of being with the one you love. No matter how much we plan, something happens to counter it, but I know that when we meet again, it will be bliss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My holiday so far has been... mediocre. I am missing all my friends a lot, but one in particular. I have been searching for a new job, to no avail for the winter. I have a very possible summer job, but nothing as of yet for this break. I have hung out with my brother (really he's just a really good friend) a couple times, and those have been fun, I've talked to Zach and Steve and Cathy lots, the Nymph a little here and there, and I've seen the guys once. Goes to show who my real friends are.
Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the New Year and the events that will be following.
No comments:
Post a Comment