Sunday, December 20, 2009

so today was overall a good day. did tech with the techies, Taylor and I rebuilt something that the failure newbs tried to accomplish.
-after that, i started chatting with Kelsea for a while, along with Chyanne, and we had good talks, but they were cut short by the next event.
-after that I went and spent 6 hours with Angel, and it wasn't nearly enough time to make up for the 2 years we have been apart. we have a little less than 2 weeks to get reaquainted now, and its nowhere near enough time for a friend as good as her.
-after this, i reinitiated conversation with Kelsea, and then moved to the next event
-after saying goodnight to Angel, I came home and started trying to help sort out an issue a couple friends were having, and ended up creating one with a third friend *insert eyeroll and a sad sigh here*
-after trying to get those worked out, Angel and I started texting again, and we had a good conversation about a few issues, so to speak, and I realized again that we can't hide anything from each other.
-AND THEN, Nymph and I watched REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA together via skype, me using MegaVideo, her using her DVD of it, but twas epic nonetheless. and now we are sitting on our computers staring at each other as we type out our blogs for the night.

all in all, i think it was a good day, and i hope that things get better with a few of the things i talked about with certain people, but if they dont get better, then I will just have to learn to deal with it, wont i? but oh well, I've delt with things like these before, so i can do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment